POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Speaking of animations... : Re: Speaking of animations... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of animations...
From: Phil Clute
Date: 27 Apr 2000 02:36:50
Message: <3907E0AD.3B8E21DB@tiac.net>
It has some crashing problems, and I mean blue-screen-of-death crashes
not your run off the mill "my computer gave me an error message" crash.
Now I don't know the ins-and-outs of Axe-0h-gone, but doing things like
press the play button shouldn't cause your computer to freeze up.
Other than that it's pretty cool. (just don't touch anything :) )

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.